Saturday, February 04, 2012

Alone?

I'm a huger...Which is kind of strange, when you think about it. Are you also one of these kids who dream their lives because they can't live their dreams? What does it have to do with the title of this post?
What does it feel like to have no real friend around? I mean, when either your friends are far away, or you feel like you don't really have any after all. That must drive crazy. It's easy to tell people there's always going to be someone there to listen, exchange, give support, and all that a friend does. Oh, I know it. I know it with my mind. I have to know it with my heart. Have experienced it already, but the thing is, I don't have a good memory. I tend to forget a lot. Human beings can't be trusted, can they? I mean, there will always be something to go wrong with them. Relationships will never be perfect between them. They will never understand each other perfectly. I will never be able to tell absolutely everything to someone else than God. At least, He is a true friend I can count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment